Why Choose Grid Condos as Educational Property Investment?
The Grid Condos in Toronto – You may have already heard of condominium units or high-rise commercial and residential abodes but never heard of condo grids. For those not yet familiar with the Toronto landscape, Grid condos are the newest buzz in home living within the expensive city.
Background on the Grid Condos
Briefly, this new planned high-rise complex is founded by a necessity to provide more living quarters to Ryerson University‘s ever-growing population of students and teaching faculty. As a public higher learning institution, it has been consistently the number one choice of students within the Greater Toronto Area when it comes to university education. Despite this, teaching remained on the high-quality levels and has even recently placed 8th in Maclean’s University Rankings “Comprehensive” category this year.
The current population of the school is almost 40,000, now almost twice the indications of a large university with only 22,000 students required to qualify. This surplus of individuals has been a problem in spite of the continuous efforts of the institution at providing newer buildings since 2006.
CentreCourt Developments, a Toronto-based residential property developer – mainly of highrise condominium units has found a solution that’s ripe for the taking. They now call it The Grid Condos that will be situated in one of Toronto’s busiest intersections in the corners of Jarvis and Dundas Streets (181 Dundas St) where Ryerson is also investing on establishing a new Science building.
Why Choose Grid Condos?
Choose it if you intend to attend some years of education in one of Ontario’s most prestigious, sought after schools – the Ryerson U. But beyond that, choose it for convenience. Educational property investments present no loss at all! Even when you’re done schooling, you can always have it rented out with an ever-growing, annually replaced student populace.
Apart from Ryerson, the Grid condo complex is 55 storey high, with efficiency and student-living in mind. It is planned to have 12 units per floor making it available to approximately 528 new occupants now available for pre-sale and VIP Price list viewing in some REMAX accredited companies such as CondoOnly.com.
Grid Condos are also available beyond just student tenants and owners. It’s a good investment if you work nearby other points such as St. Michael’s Hospital, the Canadian Music Centre, Everest College, National Ballet School, or George Brown College. The University of Toronto is even nearby! It can attract students and young professionals alike.
There are various reasons to choose Grid Condos and here are just some of them:
- The Grid condos presented by one of Toronto’s most respected high-rise condo unit developer whose projects range from the famous Core Condos to the Peter Street condos. They currently have 5 property development projects worth 1 billion dollars.
- You wish to travel safely and easily? The Yonge subway is but a few steps away! No need to hail cabs or commute in any other means.
- It will feature unique student amenities that will cater to both mind and body holistic learning. When completed, it will boast of the Grid Learning Centre as a good alternative to Ryerson’s ever-popular Student Learning Centre and a fitness centre.
- Expansive outdoor terraces are made available to every unit with spaces that can be converted to patios, dining spaces, sun loungers or even BBQ places.
- No more rental wars. Own one of these condo units and you don’t anymore need to fend off against other students and workers who would love to have a prime diving spot near any of the points of interest mentioned above, particularly the swelling populations at Ryerson and St. Michael’s.