THE GRID CONDOS
ZIA ABBAS introduces “181 Dundas Street East Grid condos”
ZIA ABBAS will have exclusive allocations in this building
The Grid Condos features
- Price starts from $410,500
- The Grid Condo Study Area on the 2nd ground with around 5K sq .ft . of floor area planned for either individual or group of people work with sufficient seating , a coffee bar , break-out areas along with a stretched-out balcony ; the Learning Center is going to be completely connected with Wi-fi compatability as well as today’s technical needs like a scanner/ printer/copier
- Around 3 ,000 sq .ft . supplied Gym with body weight areas , cardio exercise equipment , a spinning space and also yoga exercise room
- 5 ,000 sq .ft . of outdoors features over 2 larger outdoor patio , with BBQs , eating area as well as sun loungers
- Two visitor suites
- Media spot , lounge , and a dining area with the complete kitchen
Deposit Structure for the Grid condos Toronto:
- 20% Down
For Grid condos price list and Grid condos floor plans, please contact us!
Highlights of The Grid Condos:
The Grid Condos is a brand new Condominium by CentreCourt Developer located at Dundas East and Jarvis street, Toronto Downtown.
The Grid Condos will be a 52 storey condo tower located only steps from Ryerson University. This condo will likely be perfect for condo investors who planning to capitalize by leasing their units to University students. The ROI (Return on investment) is expected to be strongly positive for those looking to rent their condo units to the students.
Most of the units in Grid Condos in Toronto will probably be smaller sized as university students will be the majorities anticipated to be residing in these condo complex. The Grid Condo expected to be probably the quickest and easiest selling Toronto condo developments in 2015. The Grid Condos is a new condo development set to release to Toronto Condominium Investors by the end of May.
1 ) Specific location – Sitting just next to Ryerson University and also on the Yonge-Subway line, this place is attractive to anybody wishing to live downtown in the centre of the city.
2 ) Leasing Prospective – The condominium will be listed also built with investors into consideration making this a big investment possibility in the city
Ryerson University currently is experiencing a massive shortage of bedrooms for their university students . The University developed at a quick rate and considerably faster than the University could possibly maintain and deal with them-selves in a situation wherein they do have only 852 beds for 30 ,000 university students ( that’s 2% for those keeping score ) .
To assist put that amount into context , here are the rates of beds for other Universities .
• University of Toronto – 13% can access campus beds ( considered a shortage )
• Wilfred Laurier 23%
• University of Guelph – 26%
• Ryerson University – 2%
“We’re so short on residence space and have just not been successful in moving the agenda forward” – Sheldon Levy in 2010 , Ryerson President
3 ) Reliable Condo Developer – CentreCourt is recognized to immediately sell out developments. This reputable developer has created another condo in Grid, that will be anticipated to sell out quickly.
4 ) First-class Features – Beyond and beyond, the Grid condos will provide a “Learning Centre” 6000 sq ft of space suitable for work with a coffee bar, break areas along with several more.
5 ) Custom Features – The Grid Condos will have customized features, for example, a lobby made out of specialized artwork objects and also fantastic natural stone finishes.
THE GRID CONDO Development Amenities
The features are designed with the university students of Ryerson in the mind. In this article, we have previously pointed out there is an enormous deficiency in campus rentals at Ryerson with condominium complexes around the location hoping to make up the numbers.
The Grid Condos will include :
- The Grid Condominium is going to be an excellent 52 storey high-rise tower at the doorstep of Ryerson University on the southeast area of Dundas Street and also Jarvis Street ( 181 Dundas Street East ) and also designed by award winning architects Page + Steele / IBI Group
- Double height lobby greets Grid Condo homeowners with vibrant , high-class natural stone and wooden surface finishes , a fire place , custom made art along with a welcoming 24/7 concierge
For more information and to register now for the The Grid Condos at 181 Dundas Street East Platinum VIP
The Neighbourhood surrounding The Grid Condos.
181 Dundas Residence Neighbourhood
Call Zia Abbas today for the Guaranteed unit allocation at 416-666-4545