ROSS PARK CONDOMINIUMS
ZIA ABBAS, introduces “Ross Park Condos” located at “Richmond Street & Windermere Road“
Ross Park Condos Features
- Bachelor prices start from: $197,400
- One Bedroom + Den unit prices start from: $249,400
- Two Bedroom unit prices start from $287,900
- 500 meters from the Western University Campus
- $1 Billion In New Area Investment
- $1.5 Billion Carried In Trade Everyday 150 Million Consumer Access Within 1 Day
- Drive Only 2.5 Hours from Toronto
- $100 Million Province of Ontario Commitment To Highway Interchange
- * Fully Furnished Condo!
- 3 Years Rental Guarantee!
- 3 Year FREE Property Management!
- $3000 Special Discount on Existing Price!
- Discounted Parking!
- Bachelor: $5,000 due on signing $5,000 due in 30 days $10,000 due in 90 days $10,000 due in 180 days $10,000 due May 1, 2017
- 1 Bedroom + Den: $5,000 due on signing $7,500 due in 30 days $12,500 due in 90 days $12,500 due in 180 days $12,500 due May 1, 2017
- 2 Bedroom Series: $5,000 due on signing $10,000 due in 30 days $15,000 due in 90 days $15,000 due in 180 days $15,000 due May 1, 2017
- Parking: $20,000 per spot
- Complete costs available in Pricelist Download Sheet
About Textbook Student Suites and Ross Park Condos:
Textbooks’s professionally-overseen units and rental certifications guarantee prompt and secure income for speculators that, at today’s loan costs, offer unrivaled yearly profits and return for venture. Best of all, guardians fill in as our essential leaseholders to help alleviate hazard and lift occupant responsibility.
With prime areas near grounds, travel and different pleasantries Textbook Understudy Suites displays a speculation opportunity that any business educator would love.
Basically, interest for reason constructed understudy lodging is developing at a quick pace and hints at no facilitating. That is on account of Canada is in the throes of an understudy lodging emergency because of variables, for example, populace development, a troublesome employment market that is inciting many graduates to seek after second degrees, and a sharp increment in the number of global understudies. As indicated by investigator assesses, the nation’s post-auxiliary establishments will play host to more than 1 million understudies by 2021, however will fall 425,000 beds shy of pleasing them.
Ross Park will accommodate 400 students in an 18-storey condominium tower that is only a 5 minute walk to the University of Western Ontario. The tower will be equipped with student focused amenities such as a fitness centre, games room, movie room, study room, outdoor rooftop lounge as well as a party room. It is adjacent to parks, minutes to convenient shops and grocery stores.
All units will come fully furnished as well as professionally-managed. Combine this with a two year rental guarantee which will ensure immediate and secure cash flow for investors that, at today’s interest rates, offer superior annual returns and return on investment. Best of all, parents serve as our primary leaseholders to help mitigate risk and boost tenant accountability. With such a prime location, close to campus, transit and other amenities Ross Park will be in demand for years to come.