8888 Yonge Condos, Richmond Hill Ontario
ZIA ABBAS introduces 8888 Yonge Street Condos for sale in Richmond Hill
WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES ON 8888 Yonge Condo, Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill by Metroview
8888 Yonge Street Condo
8888 Yonge Condominium is a new condominium project in Richmond Hill north of Highway 7 at the intersection of Westwood Lane.
Close to York Region’s transportation hub and to nearby outlets and restaurants. This felicitous neighbourhood is a jewel to be your home. This is an excellent investment opportunity in the north GTA for investors living in Canada or abroad.
- $5,000 with the signing of Agreement
- Balance of 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 120 days
- 5% in 385 days
- 5% in 540 days
Estimated at approximately 1 % of purchase price
Occupancy Commencing September 2022
Parking*: $45,000 per parking space (Suites under 568 sq. ft. will be waitlisted)
Parking Maintenance: $40.03/month
Locker*: $5,000 per locker
Locker Maintenance: $11.95/month
All prices quoted include HST **
• 15 Storey-High Mixed-Use Residential and Commercial
• A Maximum Height of 7 storeys Podium
• 204 Residential Suites to a maximum of 245
• 5 Live-Work Suites
• 3 Retail/Commercial Units
• Two-Toned Facade
• 8’ motif
• Balconies and Rooftop Terraces
• Belying its modest facade
• Luxury Condo with Posh Suites
• Pet Spa
• Arts & Crafts and playroom for children!
• Health and Fitness Center equipped with an indoor and outdoor yoga studio
• Indoor event space with private chef’s kitchen, billiards, and a social lounge that opens onto an integrated outdoor terrace with an alfresco dining area
• Outdoor BBQ and fireplace
• Zen Garden with an outdoor lounge and water feature
About Metroview, The builder of 8888 Yonge Condos
Metroview Developments is a dynamic land improvement organization conceived of a one of a kind vision that traverses a 30-year enthusiasm for putting clients first. Their multi-dimensional abundance of information originating from a different transfer speed of expert foundations reflects in the item they make. Combined with the absolute most looked for after areas along the GTA’s iconic Yonge Street in the socially blossoming Richmond Hill, Metroview will have a huge effect on present-day living in the anticipated decades.
Metroview is a family-owned company with a long-standing foundation inside land advancement and assembling businesses. Their solid promise to making inventive urban ways of life is predictable with Their vital situating in the core of travel and culture centers, their distinctive, primarily high-rise architecture and intrinsic connection to Yonge Street.
Central to our philosophy is the desire to shape developments of substance that is responsive to the needs of both the market and the community by creating an ideal mix of uses and types. We are committed to the quality and success of every project in selecting key locations based on transit and public infrastructure and appointing partners and suppliers who are considered the gold standard in their area of expertise.
Our mission is to be the most influential developer that delivers premium quality developments in key locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We aim to improve the quality of life in communities we serve by offering premium properties in transit hubs and developing them into sustainable, livable, and vibrant mixed-use communities.
8888 Yonge Street Richmond Hill ON.
One of the Best Locations and Neighbourhood in Richmond Hill
Yonge Street and Highway 7
Transit and Drive Time:
• 5-minute drive to Langstaff GO Station
• 13-minute walk to Langstaff GO Station
• 2-minute drive to Highway 407
• 5-minute drive to Highway 404
• Walking distance from Richmond Hill’s prestigious private and public schools
• Across the street we have LCBO & the Beer Store, Shopper Drug’s Mart, 11 Fornello, Milestone, Kelseys Original Roadhouse, Montana’s, and Pier 1 Import.Banks
• Grocery Stores nearby such as Loblaws and No Frills!
• Close proximity to Langstaff Community Park, Richmond Hill Golf Club, SilverCity Richmond Hill, Winners, Best Buy, and Walmart Supercentre.