M CONDOS IN BRAMPTON BY PRIMONT
What Are The Primont Homes M Condos Features?
- located in the heart Of Mount Pleasant community
- An urban transit village framed by acres of protected greenbelt and open green space
- surrounding trails, parkland, dining, shopping and every urban amenity
- 8 storeys
- 75 units
AMENITIES of M CONDOS PRIMONT
- Lobby: The lobby with lounging area is located on the main level via the building’s main entrance.
- Fitness Centre: Located on the ground level, the fitness centre offers a mix of cardio and strengthening equipment.
- Party Room: Located on the main level, the party room includes a bar, TV, fireplace and dining area.
Location: North/West corner of Veterans Dr & Sandalwood Parkway
Architect: Core Architects
SUITES Sizes: Suites range from 652 SF to 1526 SF (sizes inclusive of balconies)
Ceilings: 9′ ceiling heights on floors 2–5, and select suites on floor 6. 10′ ceiling heights on floors 1 and 8 and select suites on floor 6
Kitchens: Kitchen islands included as per plan
PARKING & LOCKER
What’s included in M Condos Brampton price:
1 parking space and 1 locker for suites under 1000 SF
1 Tandem (2 spaces) and 1 locker for suites over 1000 SF (Limited number of tandem spaces available for purchase)
Underground Parking: 2 levels
Locker Locations: Located on the 1st floor, P1 and P2
Locker Sizes: Majority of lockers are 3’x6′
Deposit Structure and Prices for Primont condos Brampton:
1 Bedroom+Den from 425,490
2 Bedroom+Den from 505,990
3 Bedroom from 739,990
$5,000 WITH OFFER
BALANCE TO 5% IN 30 DAYS
5% IN 150 DAYS
5% IN 270 DAYS
5% AT OCCUPANCY
TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY: MAY 2020
MAINTENANCE: $0.49/SQ FT INCLUDES COMMON AREA MAINTENANCE, EXCLUSIVE USE OF AMENITIES & USE OF THE NEWTOWN PARQUETTE, BUILDING INSURANCE, RESERVE FUND CONTRIBUTIONS, LANDSCAPING, SNOW AND GARBAGE REMOVAL.
For M Condos Brampton floor plans and M Condos Brampton prices, please contact us.
Primont Homes Brampton
M CONDOS Brampton Primont, coming soon to Brampton’s beautiful Mount Pleasant community, at the North West corner of Sandalwood Parkway and Veterans Drive, an urban transit village framed by acres of protected greenbelt and open green space.