ERIN SQUARE CONDOS IN MISSISSAUGA
ZIA ABBAS, introduces ERIN SQUARE CONDOS IN MISSISSAUGA
- 4677 Glen Erin Dr, Mississauga
- Developer: Pemberton Group
- Main Intersection: Erin Mills Pkwy and Eglinton Ave. West
- Occupancy: 2021
- 22 Storeys – 200 Suites
- Sizes from 655 to 955 sq. ft
- Maintenance fees included: maintenance and upkeep of common areas/amenities,
- building insurance, 24-hour concierge, heat, gas and water (hydro separately metered), high-speed unlimited internet
- Stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary-Designed Kitchen Cabinetry
- Quartz Counter Top – Vanity, Kitchen, Window Sills
- Roller Shades Included
- 9’ smooth ceilings
- 7 ½” laminate flooring
- Stacked washer/dryer
- 4 pipe fan coils for year-round control
- 5th Floor Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor Pool and Cabanas
- Large Multi-Purpose Party Room
- Private Dining Room
- Multi-Functional Fitness Centre
- Sauna Room
- Games Room
- Media Lounge
- Guest Suites
- Pet Wash Stations
- $5,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days
- 5% in 120 Days
- 5% in 425 Days
- 5% in 540 Days
- 5% on Occupancy
Assignment Fee: $2,500 (Valued at $5,000) Levies
Capped at $6,000 Suites Under 750 sf.
Capped at $8,000 Suites Over 751 sf.
ERIN SQUARE Condos is a brand-new condominium by award-winning company, the Pemberton Group, situated at Erin Mills Pkwy and Eglinton Ave. West.
This condominium contains two high rise buildings skillfully constructed to be harmonized with the adjacent landscape designs.
Steps from Erin Mills Town Centre, Credit Valley Hospital, and a cluster of city facilities.
Close to Credit Valley Hospital and also minutes from the MiWay Public Transit System, Highways 407, 403 and the QEW.
Price starts from Mid $ 400, 000s (includes Parking & Locker).
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER:
Pemberton’s Group condominiums are found in the Greater Toronto Area’s. Their latest developments include Indigo Condominiums in a connected location next to the Maple GO station; Downtown Erin Mills Tower 2 situated across from Erin Mills Town Centre; CityLights on Broadway, at Yonge and Eglinton; SkyCity2 in Richmond Hill City Centre; Ten93 Queen West in the Queen Street West neighbourhood; and The Urban Townhome Collection at U Condominiums, just steps from Bloor-Yorkville.