Eight Forty Condos
ZIA ABBAS, introduces “Eight Forty Condo” located at “840 St. Clair Ave“
Eight Forty Condo Features
- Walkscore of 94/100 (extremely high for the GTA).
- The intimate 8-storey boutique condo boasts a near-perfect 94% Walk Score. Located on St. Clair Avenue West, midtown Toronto’s best restaurants, cafes, pubs, bakeries and shops will be right out the front door
- Eight Forty Condos will offer convenient access to public transit, as the 512 St. Clair Streetcar will be mere steps from the residence. The streetcar is separated from car traffic, making for a speedier commute, and will connect you to the underground subway in under 10 minutes
- The awarding-winning Toronto-based architecture firm, RAW Design, will helm the condo’s exteriors, which is set to feature expansive windows and generously-sized balconies
- The Eight Forty Condo ( 840 St. Clair Ave. West) neighbourhood is in the midst of drastic transformation, as average property values have shot up 15 per cent in Q2 2017 year-over-year and close to a dozen new mid-rise condos are breaking ground in the area, along the strip of St. Clair Avenue West
- A myriad of convenience retailers will be moments away, from an LCBO and No Frills grocery store to pharmacies, supermarkets and bank branches
- Some of Toronto’s most popular midtown eateries will be close by, including Stockyards Smokehouse and Larder, Emma’s Country Kitchen and Cake’s Cove bakery, to name just a few
- Prospective residents will enjoy access to top-notch amenities, including an outdoor patio with seating and barbecue areas as well as an indoor party room
- Numerous green spaces are dotted in the neighbourhood, from Humewood Park (which includes a children’s playground) and Graham Park to Wychwood Barns Park (children’s playground, sports field, winter ice rink, off-leash dog area, beach volleyball court and picnic tables)
- The family-friendly neighbourhood features a handful of schools, daycares and children’s recreation centres
Worsley Urban was founded by Dino Longo (president of the Longo Development Corporation) and Howard Goldstein (high-profile lawyer and real estate developer). The real estate firm has quickly garnered acclaim as a mid-rise condo specialist. The development corporation’s impressive portfolio includes the fully sold out Totem Condos as well as the sold out and completed IT Lofts near College Street and Dovercourt Road
- Contact Zia for the prices, platinum deposit structure, floorplans and unit allocations
We have access to an EXCLUSIVE sales event for Eight Forty Condo . Please fill out the form below to register for this as soon as possible, as spaces are limited.