ZIA ABBAS, introduces “Axis Condo for sale” located at “Church & Carlton“
Axis Condos Features
- Prices start in the mid $400s.
- Next to College Subway STATION
- Next to Ryerson university
- Walking Distance to Bloor Street
- Walking Distance to 5 World-Class Hospitals
- Walking Distance to Eaton Centre
- $5000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 Days
5% in 180 Days
5% in 360 Days
Cost to Purchase Parking:$65,000.00
Cost to Purchase Storage:$5,500.00
C.C / Maint:$0.58 Per SqFt per Month
About AXIS CONDOS
- Car Sharing: 2 Teslas for residents in the resident-only car-sharing program (model and availability TBD)
- Axis Shared Workspace: Private and open meeting space amenity
- Suite Styles: Three colour palettes to choose from Gold, Neutral, White
- Flooring: Choice of flooring throughout entry, kitchen, dining, living areas and bedrooms from builder’s standard samples
- KItchens: Kitchen cabinetry from builder’s standard samples; Composite stone or granite countertop from builder’s standard samples; Undermount sink with integrated pull-out faucet head
- Appliances: Energy Star integrated refrigerator, 24″ electric range, Integrated dishwasher, 24″ microwave
- Bathrooms: Composite stone or granite countertop from builder’s standard samples; Tile from builder’s standard samples; Designer sink and faucet; Bathroom cabinetry from builder’s standard samples; Bathtub with chrome faucets, as per plan; Shower with enclosure, as per plan
Prices start in the mid $400s. Now accepting client worksheets, deal signing starts Wednesday, November 30, 2016.
Axis Condos by CentreCourt Development. This exciting condo will add over 500 residences to this well-served area in downtown Toronto. Axis Condos has an impressive 97/100 Walk Score, close to all great amenities that downtown Toronto has to offer and is just steps to the TTC subway at College Station.
Amenities will include a pair of Tesla electric cars exclusively for residents’ use and an open-concept workspace similar to what you would expect in leading tech firms’ offices, and a 6,500-square-foot gym.