57 BROCK CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
ZIA ABBAS introduces “57 BROCK CONDOS” located at “Dufferin & Queen St. West DOWNTOWN TORONTO“
WE WILL HAVE THE BEST offers for 57 Brock condos
57 BROCK CONDOS TORONTO Features:
- 57 BROCK CONDOS will contain 94 suites on 7 floors.
- Located in one of the best areas in downtown Toronto (Queen Street West and Dufferin Street).
- Walk score: 93 (very high) Walker’s Paradise-Daily errands do not require a car.
- Transit score: 100 (the best) Rider’s Paradise-World-class public transportation.
- Bike score: 54. Bikeable (suitable or safe for cyclists)-Flat as a pancake.
- Laminate Flooring
- Stone Kitchen Counters
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Stacked high-quality Washer and Dryer
- Ready for occupancy in 2020
57 Brock Condos Prices, incentives and Deposit Structure:
- The price range is between $582,900 to 1,136,900
Sizes range from 582 to 2145 sqf
- Extended Deposit
- Right to Lease
- $1,000 Assignment
- Capped Development Charges
- $10,000 Credit on Parking
For 57 Brock prices please register!
We will have special offers IVE sales event for 57 BROCK CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO. Please fill out the form below to register for more information.
57 BROCK CONDOS IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO
57 BROCK CONDOS is scheduled to be the newest addition to rare Roncesvalles neighbourhood luxury condo markets.
57 BROCK CONDOMINIUMS will contain 94 units in 7 floors. Every Suite will have Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counter, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer and Dryer.
This neighbourhood is very close to Toronto waterfront bicycle and walking trails, High Park, and the Roncesvalles shops and restaurants are also popular drawing cards.
The place was selected carefully by the builder, Block Developments. Because a condo can be a lifetime purchase Block Developments knows how to plan.
With the WALK SCORE of 93, TRANSIT SCORE of 100 (Rider’s Paradise) and Bike score of 54, you rarely can find such occasion in downtown Toronto.
With Dufferin Street and Queen Street West being one of the most important intersections in the city of Toronto and the increase in interest this makes sense.
The upcoming status of Roncesvalles neighbourhood is slated to be one of major development and economic strength.
Trust Zia Abbas to get you the unit of your dreams in 57 BROCK CONDOS, DOWNTOWN TORONTO. With his wealth of skills in preconstruction investment and track record of selling new condos in the GTA, he has the perfect unit for you.
57 Brock Avenue Condos:
57 BROCK Avenue TORONTO Neighbourhood
- Very close to Toronto Waterfront bicycle and walking trails
- Close to High Park
- Close to the Roncesvalles shops and restaurants
- A 5-minute walk from the 301 QUEEN N.C. and the 501 QUEEN S.C. at the Queen Street West AT Brock Ave. stop.
- Close to McCormick Arena: a convenient place to play hockey (operates year-round. Consists of two ice surfaces)
- McCormick Park: a small neighbourhood park with decent playground and a baseball field. Wonderful place for swimming for all family members.
- 10-minute walk to Sorauren Avenue Park. (2 mini-soccer fields, 2 tennis courts and 1 baseball diamond for sports. Amazing place for your 4-legged family members)
4-minute drive to DUFFERIN MALL:
- No Frills
- Toys R’ Us
- Swiss Chalet
- Jimmy the Greek
- Manchu Wok
- McDonald’s (inside Wal-Mart) Foodcourt
- New York Fries
- Pizza Pizza
- Teriyaki Experience
- Thai Express
- Villa Madina
- Bank of Montreal
- Aldo Accessories
- Best Buy Mobile
- Children’s Place
8-minute walk to METRO AT WEST QUEEN WEST
Food and restaurants
- Skyline Restaurant
- Chopin Restaurant (Great traditional Polish food)
- Parts & Labour
- Electric Mud BBQ
- Grand Electric (tacos, tunes and other Mexican food.)
- Miss Thing’s (serves beer and drinks and food)
- Chantecler (eclectic French restaurant)
Close to GoodLife Fitness Centres
Call Zia Abbas today for the Guaranteed unit allocation at 416-666-4545