Mode Condos-Dundas Street East and Church Street
ZIA ABBAS introduces “CENTRECOURT ON CHURCH | MODE CONDOS”
Affordable Housing and condos for sale
WE WILL HAVE THE BEST PRICES ON CENTRECOURT ON CHURCH Condos
Affordable Housing (cheap condos for sale)
Unit Type Mix:
- 51 3-Bedroom
- 82 2-Bedroom
- 195 1-Bedroom + Den
- 71 1-Bedroom
- 79 Studio
Close to Amenities.
Close to Services and Infrastructure.
Close to Transit system.
717 square metre of outdoor amenity space.
717 square metre of indoor amenity space.The proposed development at 199-201 Church Street would be home to a 37-storey residential building with a combination of unit types. The created shape of the building is reflective of the Church-Yonge Corridor as well as offering residential uses close to main transit.
Recently in this area, CentreCourt has built:
- Grid Condos at 181 Dundas Street East (50-storeys)
- Core Condos at 68 Shuter Street (24-storeys)
- North Karma Condos at 21 Grenville Street (50-storeys)
- New construction at 411 Church (39-storeys).
Cheap condo for sale
• Project Name is 201 Church Condos
• Builders are CentreCourt
• Architecture Group is IBI Group Architects
• Building Type is Condominium
• Ownership Type will be Condominium
• Selling Status in Registration Process
• Construction Status currently in Preconstruction
• Total Number of Storeys is 37 (approx.)
• Total Number of Suites are 478 (approx.)
• New construction will be built upon an existing 4 storey-high heritage building.
Centrecourt is a company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near significant amenities, rapid transit networks and also occupational areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). They really are a totally integrated company that works across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction as well as customer care.
They are among the most well-known high-rise developers in the GTA and they currently have 10 high-rise residential buildings in different phases of development, collectively featuring over 5,000 homes and also over $2 billion dollars of development value. Its imagination is to be the premier high-rise home developer in the GTA by holding themselves to the highest possible standards of superiority as well as continuously exceeding the goals of their customers.
Centrecourt developments are collaborative endeavours performed with best-in-class planners, architects, internal creative designers, and construction trades and the residences that they develop are of the highest quality standard.
The Best of Mode Condos:
Mode Condos Neighbourhood
Mode Condos, a Perfect Location and Neighbourhood
Northside: Social Condos: under construction and will be 52-storeys at the corner of Church Street and Dundas Street East.
Southside: Fleur Condos: under construction and will be 29-storeys at the corner of Church Street and Shuter Street.
Eastside: The Boot Condos (12-storeys), Margaret Laurence Co-op (17-storeys), and Metta Housing Cooperative (14-storeys) line Dalhousie Street on the east side.
Westside: Saint Michaels Cathedral Basilica and associated facilities.
• Easy access to TTC bus routes including an express route
• Dundas Subway Station
• Restaurants, cafes, bars, grocery stores and shopping mall within walking distance.
• CF Eaton Centre
• Kensington Market
• St. Lawrence Market
• Fashion and Entertainment District
• Scotiabank Arena
• BMO Field
• Rogers Centre
Major Educational Institute from 201 Church Condos is on Walking Distance like Ryerson University, UofT (University of Toronto), OCAD University (Ontario College of Art and Design University), or George Brown College.
All of these has helped to drive exceptional rental growth and will attract both students and young professionals at the same time.