Mode Condos-Dundas Street East and Church Street
ZIA ABBAS introduces “CENTRECOURT ON CHURCH | MODE CONDOS”
Affordable Housing and condos for sale
Affordable Housing (cheap condos for sale)
Unit Type Mix:
- 51 3-Bedroom
- 82 2-Bedroom
- 195 1-Bedroom + Den
- 71 1-Bedroom
- 79 Studio
Close to Amenities.
Close to Services and Infrastructure.
Close to Transit system.
717 square metre of outdoor amenity space.
717 square metre of indoor amenity space.The proposed development at 199-201 Church Street would be home to a 37-storey residential building with a combination of unit types. The created shape of the building is reflective of the Church-Yonge Corridor as well as offering residential uses close to main transit.
Recently in this area, CentreCourt has built:
- Grid Condos at 181 Dundas Street East (50-storeys)
- Core Condos at 68 Shuter Street (24-storeys)
- North Karma Condos at 21 Grenville Street (50-storeys)
- New construction at 411 Church (39-storeys).
Cheap condo for sale
• Project Name is 201 Church Condos
• Builders are CentreCourt
• Architecture Group is IBI Group Architects
• Building Type is Condominium
• Ownership Type will be Condominium
• Selling Status in Registration Process
• Construction Status currently in Preconstruction
• Total Number of Storeys is 37 (approx.)
• Total Number of Suites are 478 (approx.)
• New construction will be built upon an existing 4 storey-high heritage building.
Centrecourt is a company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near significant amenities, rapid transit networks and also occupational areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). They really are a totally integrated company that works across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction as well as customer care.
They are among the most well-known high-rise developers in the GTA and they currently have 10 high-rise residential buildings in different phases of development, collectively featuring over 5,000 homes and also over $2 billion dollars of development value. Its imagination is to be the premier high-rise home developer in the GTA by holding themselves to the highest possible standards of superiority as well as continuously exceeding the goals of their customers.
Centrecourt developments are collaborative endeavours performed with best-in-class planners, architects, internal creative designers, and construction trades and the residences that they develop are of the highest quality standard.