AYC CONDOS FOR SALE
ZIA ABBAS introduces “AYC Condos” located at “St. George & Dupont“
This project is sold.
AYC Condos Features
- Price starts from $300k’s One Bedroom
- Next to St. George Subway STATION
- Next to UofT St. George Campus
- Walking Distance to Bloor Street
- Walking Distance to 5 World-Class Hospitals
- Seconds to shopping, amenities
- At the nexus of YORKVILLE and THE ANNEX
CLEARVIEW COLLECTION FEATURES + FINISHES
- 9’6″ Ceiling height
- Pot lights in bathrooms and entry foyer
- Ultra-modern solid surface countertop
- with sinks and single lever faucet
- Lavish soaker tub
- Frameless glass shower with rain shower head
- Custom design kitchen cabinetry
- Single under-mount stainless steel sink with
- Contemporary design faucet and integrated pull out spray
- Unparallel city views
- $5000 on signing
Balance to 5% within 30 days
5% in 60 days
5% in 180 days
5% in 270 days
1% on occupancy
Cost to Purchase Parking:$65,000.00
Cost to Purchase Storage:$6,000.00
C.C / Maint:$0.56 Per SqFt per Month
About Plaza Corp, 50 Wellesley Condos developer
Now available for pre-construction VIP sales, the AYC is at the one location in downtown Toronto that connects the Yorkville and Annex districts.
AYC will feature a 27 storey tower with over 245 condos and a selection of 39 townhomes (released at a later date). There will also be 2,200 sq ft of commercial space available.
Video: Zia talks with Elliott Taube, President of International Home Marketing, at the (soon to be completed) sales office of AYC Condos, Annex Yorkville Connection, Condos at Avenue Road and Bedford. VIP sales at the AYC start on September 21, 2016. Learn about AYC, the unique Toronto area location and many special features of this condominium development.
On one side, Yorkville, with it’s “Mink Mile” luxury shops, and on the other is The Annex, where Toronto’s heritage lives. Just steps from Avenue Road and Davenport, you’ll have easy access to shopping, restaurants, schools and universities and can be downtown in minutes with the TTC at the door.
Sumptuous food, dynamic and friendly neighbourhoods, world-class fashion, and great art for the connoisseur, the AYC is in Toronto’s best explorable area that will treat you to the urban lifestyle you deserve.