ZIA ABBAS, introduces “Museum House” located at “Bloor & Avenue“
THIS PROJECT IS EXCLUSIVE TO ZIA ABBAS in South Asian Community
MuseumHouse Condos Features
- Elegant entrance from Bloor Street and a hotel-style porte-cochère vehicular drop-off for residents, visitors and limousines
- Only 27 exclusive residences on half floor and full floor layouts
- Stunning, unmatched panoramic views both to the north and south overlooking historically protected properties
- Lobby features textured limestone, wood, polished granite and brushed stainless steel with a waterwall, zen garden and ethereal blown “glass clouds”
- Unprecedented emergency standby power for the entire building provides full seamless power in the event of blackouts
- Individual access elevator to each residence
- Quality ¾” hardwood in living room, dining room, library, bedrooms, family room and hallways
- Pre-wired for audio/video system
- Wiring provided for drapery control
- A built-in safe
- Individual environmental controls include: heat pumps, air cleaners, humidifiers and a central vacuum system
- Contact for info
- Parking: 3 parking spots included
- Locker: $38.48 (monthly)
- Maintenance: $1.10 per sq ft (monthly)
- Parking : $162.89 (monthly)
About MuseumHouse: The Penthouse
The Finest House on Bloor Street
MuseumHouse, at 206 Bloor Street West, is the most elegant residence in Toronto. Only 27 privileged residences. A true landmark of luxury and personal taste.
The Penthouse is Now Available
Call Zia to schedule a private showing of the 5,700 square foot two-storey penthouse with 1,310 square foot of outdoor terrace space on the 19th and 20th floors.
Allow your personal taste to take shape around exquisite features such as the circular staircase, gourmet kitchen, large living room, expansive master bedroom with a master ensuite/spa and his & hers walk-in closets, and additional large living areas that include a family room, library/den and music room.
Your private elevator and the grand circular staircase connects the main penthouse level and the upper penthouse level.
There are two floor plan options for the Upper Penthouse Level, choose from 3-bedroom and 4-bedroom plans.
MuseumHouse: an opportunity to own the most luxurious penthouse in Toronto, DownTown .
MuseumHouse Residence Neighbourhood