Icona Condos in Vaughan at the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC)
Icona Condos (East Tower) are now available for Day One VIP Investors.
VIP Buyer Incentives
- Free assignment (value of $5,000 plus $800 admin fee)
- Free parking (Only on 2B, 2B+DE & 3B suites)
- Cap on development charges & levies (Only until February 20, 2017)
- $4,900 for 1B and 1B+D suites, reduced from $7,900
- $6,900 for 2B, 2B+D and 3B suites, reduced from $9,900
- 6 years Rogers Fibre Internet package (value of $150.00 per month) Owner/resident pays only: $25.00/month first 2 years, $50.00/month next 2 years, $57.00/month final 2 years. Savings over $7,500 over 6 years
Icona Condo Prices
- 1-bedroom from $ 279,999
- 1-bedroom + den from $ 303,999
- 2-bedroom from $ 374,999
- 2-bedroom + den from $ 468,999
- 3-bedroom from $ 522,999
- $5,000 on signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 days
- 5% in 180 days
- 5% in 370 days
- 5% in 510 days
- $2,500 on occupancy (September 2021)
Icona Condos is a two-tower project by The Gupta Group and Eastons Group, highly renowned developers that are transforming the new downtown area of Vaughan with York Region’s tallest buildings. Over 1100 units ranging in size from 500 sq.ft. 1 Bed units to approx. 900 sq.ft. 3 Bed units.
This area of vaughan’s new downtown, the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, boast easy access to highways 400 & 7, steps to the new Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Subway (opening late 2017) and a short walk to the new Inter-Regional Bus Terminal (opening late 2017). Residents of an Icona Condos will have great accessibility to public transit and highways, making this area one of the most connected in Greater Toronto.
- Two towers: 55 & 53 storeys (East Tower available now)
- The tallest condo towers in York Region
- 900+ parking spots
- Swimming pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Party Room
- Fitness centre
- 8’6″ ceiling heights floor 41 and below
- 9′ ceilings on floors 42 to 50
- 10′ ceilings floors 51 & 52
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances including fridge, slide-in-range, microwave/hood fan, dishwasher
- White stacked washer/dryer
- Laminate flooring throughout (ceramic floor time in bathrooms and laundry room)
- White acrylic soaker tub (as per plan)
These two towers will be the tallest in Vaughan, at 55 storeys and 53 storeys, in the same block as the Hilton Garden Inn hotel that will also be undergoing a revitalization.
Icona Condos is the only VMC project fully approved for construction, so occupancy will be ahead of other area projects (estimated).
Truly a skyline changing project, Icona Condos will sell very quickly.
The City of Vaughan has a new vision for their downtown
Central to the growth of this large city just north of Toronto is the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre at Highway 400 & Highway 7 and Interchange Way (one block north of the IKEA).
A destination hub of commercial, retail, office space and condos covering about 442 acres (179 hectares) with residential space planned for upwards of 25,000 people.
- 1.5 million square feet of office space
- 750,000 square feet of retail space
- Employment of 11,500 people (Vaughan target)
With the construction having begun for the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre subway station, expected to complete by late 2017 and the Inter-Regional Bus Terminal also opening in late 2017 (PDF), The VMC will have 20,000 commuters passing through every day.
The investment opportunity of Day One VIP Prices at Icona Condos is exceptional.
Please call/text or email me to receive information about the available units and prices (exclusively for my clients).
Call/Text: 416-737-7489 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Zia now to be first to receive sales information including brochures, floor plans and price lists.
VIP Day One Sales Have Started
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre – It’ll Move You
Download the Icona Project Files
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre – Community Information Brochures
Zia Abbas speaks with Dr. Steve Gupta about Icona Condos in Vaughan
*All features and finishes, prices and dates subject to change without notice E. & O. E.