E Condos Starting from the mid $200's
Located at 8 Eglinton Ave E M4R 2H1, E Condos will make the most of its sought-after location, with a suitable underground connection to both the transit lines and the Yonge / Eglinton Centre, an energetic entertainment/shopping complex with movie theatres, book store, supermarket and shops.
Direct access to the subway / Starting from the mid $200's. The project is scheduled for completion in 2017
Now regarded as one of Toronto’s most anticipated and dynamic neighborhoods, Yonge and Eglinton is about to get a whole lot better with the upcoming launch of E Condos, from Bazis, Metropia and Riocan. E Condos will be ideally situated on the northeast corner of this celebrated intersection.
- Extended ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. in principal rooms,exclusive of bulkheads for mechanical and structural requirements.
- Attractive and secure solid core entry door with distinctive designerselected lever hardware and security door viewer.
- Decorator baseboards selected by interior designer.
- Sliding and/or swing doors to balcony, as per plan.
- A fashionable range of easy care, designer-selected, pre-engineered flooring creates a contemporary look in the foyer, kitchen, dining and living areas, den and bedroom(s), as per Vendor’s standard samples.
- Full-size stacking washer/dryer with exterior venting.
- Walls, baseboards, trim and doors will be painted with primer and finished with two coats of latex paint for extra durability.
- Ceilings to have white, smooth paint finish.
- Architecturally designed, environmentally conscious aluminum window frames with double pane sealed glazed units.
- Beautiful kitchen cabinetry designed by Mike Niven exclusively for these residences is available in a variety of contemporary materials and colours, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- State-of-the-art European-style 24” kitchen appliance package, includes integrated fridge and dishwasher, integrated exhaust fan, electric cooktop, oven and microwave.
- Your choice of elegantly durable quartz countertops designed to complement the exquisite kitchen cabinetry, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Choose from ultra-fashionable backsplash materials and colours, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Single bowl stainless steel, under mounted sink with sleek, designer selected faucet.
- Under cabinet lighting.
- Designer-selected ceiling mounted pendant lights.
The Bath rooms
- Exclusively-designed under mounted sink with attractive quartz countertop and Mike Niven-selected vanity, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Designer-selected vanity mirror.
- Choose from a variety of decorator porcelain floor tiles, from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Convenient shower light, as per plan.
- Relaxing, built-in deep soaker bathtub with a flat top edge and a single-lever faucet, as per plan.
- For total comfort and safety, a temperature-controlled and pressure balanced shower faucet and energizing shower head, as per plan.
- Separate shower enclosures have a glass swing door, as per plan.
- Select from a contemporary selection of designer wall tiles for shower enclosures and tub surround, as per plan.
- Designer inspired accessory package.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- Designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
- Contemporary light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s), bedroom(s), kitchen and den.
- Central building water filtration system.
- Individual metering of electricity.
- Pre-wiring for high-speed internet.
- Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den.
- Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den and kitchen.
- One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
- Category 5 telephone wiring for all telephone outlets and multi-port.
- RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
- Individual thermostat will provide year round control of heating and air conditioning within the suite.
- Emergency in-suite voice communication system, smoke and heat detectors create additional peace of mind.
- Emergency response panel within the parking garage provides immediate contact with the concierge.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector provides an audio warning within the suite.
- An in-suite heat detector will be monitored by the building’s fire alarm panel, which will also control the in-suite fire alarm and voice communication system.
- Complete in-suite sprinkler system.
- High performance thermal envelope minimizes solar gain and heat loss.
- Selection of high efficiency building mechanical equipment.
- Daylight sensors in selected common areas to reduce electricity costs.
- Selection of in-suite light fixtures to fit long-lasting energy-saving lamps.
- Energy saving appliances to reduce electricity use.
- Paints and finishes with low levels of volatile organic compounds.
- Hard surface flooring for easy maintenance to remove dust and allergens.
- Minimized water use through the design of low waste systems and a selection of water wise fixtures and appliances.
- Architecturally designed aluminum window frames with double pane sealed glazed units.
- An energy conscious approach to construction and site management.
- Tri-sorter disposal/recycling system.
For pre registration Contact
35 Hayden Street,
Unit 108, Toronto, ON M4Y 3C3