MASTERFUL BRICK WORK.CONTEMPORARY ARCHITECTURE.
This is the aesthetic of Context King West. A real building for real people. Shared spaces and organic architecture that encourage connection, community and design for everyone. The combination of two types of design. Warm and welcoming grounded brick archways. Contemporary, light-filled geometric shapes. No memberships. No lineups. No restricted access. Creating a new village in the urban environment. Price starting from $270,900
Context King West is a new alternative for condominium living.It’s a reaction to the provocation and demands of the area. “Give me a place with community. A place with purpose.” Context King West is the answer, reconnecting the area with honesty and authenticity.Context king west is light-filled, brick paved laneways lined with shops and cafés that weave through the site, connecting Adelaide to King and Portland.
“The most cleverly organized, best designed and most sympathetic...”
Context, founded in 1997 by Stephen Gross and Howard Cohen, creates innovative residential condominium buildings in Toronto’s downtown that appeal to those seeking the smart urban lifestyle. As Globe and Mail urban columnist John Barber wrote in his review of RadioCity, Context projects are “The most cleverly organized, best designed and most sympathetic,” and they “are not only the best of their type, they are the type.”
We build our own buildings. Thanks to our extensive construction- management experience, we have complete control of all facets of construction from beginning to end.
- Custom designed, modern European styled kitchen cabinetry in a variety of colours and finishes with matching panels for fridge/ freezer and dishwasher.
- Quartz countertops and custom coloured back painted glass backsplashes.
- Panel ready integrated, 24” counter depth fridge/ freezer, panel ready integrated 24” dishwasher, 24” stainless steel wall oven, 24” cooktop, 24” under cabinet hood vent and stainless steel microwave.
- Designer selected under mount single bowl stainless steel sink and higharc single lever faucet with pull out.
TECHNOLOGY AND ELECTRICAL
- High speed internet wiring/access.
- Pre wired telephone and cable television outlets.
- Designer selected electrical fixtures as per plan (adjustable light fixture above bathroom vanity available as an upgrade).
- Pot lights in foyers, kitchens, and bathrooms where dropped ceilings occur as per plan and vapour barrier recessed pot light in tub and shower areas.
- Under cabinet lighting in kitchens.
- Custom designed vanities with space saving drawers and solid surface tops with integrated sinks.
- Designer selected single lever faucet, shower head, valve, tub filler, and two piece modern toilet.
- Tiled floor to ceiling feature wall in master en suite or in the case of single bathroom units.
- Tiled tub surrounds and tiled shower walls (as per plans).
- Walk in shower available as an upgrade.
- Custom framed mirrors throughout.
- 9’ ceiling heights except where bulkheads occur.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- 4” square edge baseboards with paint grade finish and slab doors with modern hardware.
- Front loading washer and dryer.
- Smooth plaster ceilings.
Porcelain tile flooring on acoustic underlay in foyers (where applicable), kitchens, and bathrooms with choice of porcelain or engineered hardwood in living/dining
areas and bedrooms.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Solid core wood veneer suite entry door with modern hardware and security viewer.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors provided in all suites.