88 Scott Condos
Located in the heart of the Financial District at Scott and Wellington, 88 Scott was designed for those who not only choose to live downtown, but who wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.
The graceful condominium tower captures the very essence of style, elegance and convenience that is the signature of downtown Toronto living. An easy walk to Bay Street, urban amenities, the city’s cultural hotspots and the ever-popular St. Lawrence Market, 88 Scott provides unparalleled access to the city’s finest treasures.
88 Scott’s captivating contemporary architecture rising from a limestone and granite base is complemented with exquisitely designed interiors by Alex Chapman and partners of Union31. These high-end finishings come standard regardless of suite size or location within the building. Spectacular views of the lake and city scape are available from many of the homes, including the luxuriously grand penthouses.
Well-appointed, refined amenities to serve the social and recreational needs of residents include concierge services, a fully-equipped gym and weight room, indoor pool, change rooms with showers, social lounge and expansive rooftop terrace allowing for barbequing and alfresco dining. On the 46/47th floors, a chic, split-level Sky Lounge delivers an exquisite party room with fireplace, bar, caterers’ kitchen and private dining room offering spectacular lakefront and city views.
88 Scott is being developed by Concert, the same company responsible for creating The Berczy, Toronto’s hugely successful downtown boutique condominium residence. With its newest project, Concert offers the highest standard of sophisticated style, elegance and value for those who believe that a home should reflect their ideal lifestyle and level of personal success.
- 58 floors
- 513 suites priced between mid $300,000 to mid $800,000
- 362 parking spaces
- 322 bicycle spaces
- PATH connection
- Scott Street lobby
- Wellington Street retail
- Convenient ground floor retail space
- Ground floor, two storey Lobby with executive-style 24/7 concierge services and waterfall feature
- Elegant guest seating area in Lobby
- Conveniently located mailroom on main floor
- Exclusive use of building amenities including a state-of-the-art exercise/fitness centre, change rooms with showers, saunas, indoor spa/whirlpool, spacious outdoor terrace, multi-purpose lounge with full service kitchen, private guest suite, cyber lounge and media room.
- Security card access throughout all common areas
- Secured residential parking and lockers
- Underground parking available
- The Tower is perfectly situated at the very heart of Liberty village steps to all amenities, shopping, transit, dining world-class entertainment and Toronto’s downtown core. Quality features, spectacular panoramic views.
- The dramatic 26th floor Tower Club floor features more than 3,000 sq. ft. of luxury space with catering kitchen suitable for entertaining or cooking events, as well as a large lounge area with fireplace and breathtaking panoramic lake, skyline and sunset views through walls of floor to ceiling glass.